Education is imperative for the personal, social and economic development of the nation. It empowers minds and the best way of eliminating poverty, corruption, unemployment and environmental problems. According to Nelson Mandela, “Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world,” - and NDF greatly shares this notion.
NDF realizes that access to quality and affordable education is beyond the reach of an average Nigerian. The goal of the Affordable World-Class Education (AWE) program centers on the implementation of a tuition-free and affordable quality tertiary educational platform, accessible to students around the country.
The platform will also provide a center of collaboration for Nigerian experts in the field of learning and education, enabling them to develop and maintain a relevant academic curriculum to meet the current challenges of our nation. The knowledge transfer process is adequately structured by leading scholars and academicians with a genuine interest to impact their knowledge and skills to educate young Nigerians, preparing them for the task of nation building and development.
In addition, NDF is partnering with global leaders in tertiary education to provide the necessary support and assistance for NDF’s online platform.
NDF works collaboratively with individuals, organizations and institutions that promote quality education and its affordability and see education as a guaranteed means of poverty reduction and positive behavioral alteration.
The investment in the future of the upcoming generation will yield positive results and allow us to discover new knowledge and work on solutions to today's challenges that will change the way we live and think tomorrow.
NDF's experts are researching and making technological breakthroughs and policy recommendations on the issues that touch the lives of Nigerians.
NDF focused activities on education include and are not limited to:
1. Creation, maintenance and funding of a global education platform for Nigerians to access quality education relevant to the 21st century.
2. Provision of scholarships for gifted students to study overseas at graduate levels.
3. Create a platform for Nigerian academicians and professionals to collaborate in finding solutions to Nigerian educational and technological challenges.
4. Preparing the next generation for the digital age and to become better leaders.
5. Creating a platform for Nigerian educationists and trainers to impact knowledge on young Nigerians.
6. Encourage and prepare students to reach their full potential.Back Project Donate