With smart features and an unrelenting array of business benefits, the Cloud computing solutions trend has picked off in recent years. Gone are the days when ‘migration to the cloud’ was still a concept for debate.
CPI TECHNOLOGIES Cloud Solutions cover complete management and control of our client’s cloud platform, including migration, maintenance, and optimization. By using our cloud services, we guarantee that your company’s cloud resources run more efficiently. Our team of certified cloud experts on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure provide and support efficient private, public, and hybrid environments for varied clients. We work with our clients collaboratively to determine the best cloud resources for IT infrastructure, applications, and data.
Our Cloud Solutions Coverage
Cloud Solution Design
Our certified Cloud engineers on AWS and AZURE focus on designing a secure and cost-effective cloud environment that meets your business needs and handles future changing demands.
Through our cloud migration services, we help you in digital transformation and making the move to cloud through the right strategy, roadmap, workflow model and ecosystem collaborations. We work with you to determine which approach works best for your organization – public, private or hybrid. As a part of our cloud migration consulting services, we take a customer-centric approach, pre-set templates, and data analytics applications to ensure migrations take place in a smooth, effective, and systematic way without any negative business impact.
We work with your team to understand your business goals and objectives, thereby determine the best cloud technologies and services necessary for virtual transformation. We create a cloud migration strategy and blueprint that meets your goal securely which encompasses the 5-step plan.
- Planned Strategy: Understand your organization’s adaptability to cloud services and the availability of applications that fit in the cloud.
- Infra Audit: Assess the capabilities of your existing infrastructure in line with the industry’s best practices in terms of security, scalability, automation, disaster recovery, automation, recovering ability, etc.
- Architect Design: Gather existing resources and manage requirements to create a supporting cloud architecture.
- Automation: Automation with industry’s proven cloud technology solutions form an integral part of cloud migration.
- Deployment and Testing: Deploy the new cloud environment, stage it and test it for its functionality, operational efficiency and scalability.
Cloud Monitoring & Maintenance
Ensuring that your data and IT resources stay secure and optimally in the cloud, delivering best in value products and services to your clients is very important to us. Therefore, we monitor your cloud infrastructures to detect, pro-actively diagnose and resolve network performance and compute storage issues.
Other Cloud Offerings
- Desktop as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Backup as a Service
- Applications as a Service
- Microsoft Office 365
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
Apart from our tried and tested, proven methods, here are some ways through which we help you restructure your processes:
- Building roadmap, strategy and executing journey to cloud Re-architecting, re-platforming and operational support for databases and applications
- Round the clock assistance in all stages of cloud migration process
- Minimizing error and glitches through addressing migration requirements and addressing infrastructure needs
Our Cloud Solutions Service Benefits
DevOps practices become easier with Cloud Computing. Software and application deployment becomes a more structured task rather than a haphazard task that it usually is, otherwise. Moreover, cloud services eliminate the need for setting up servers and installing the required OS. Cloud computing empowers enterprises to jump-start server and resource setup.
Cloud services reduce the complexities of infrastructure setup and the related network. It boils down to filling out specifications and requirements and launching the necessary services. This helps in saving precious business hours that can be devoted to other business-growth opportunities.
Today’s specialist cloud services enable you to monitor security or downtime concerns in the system, on time. This saves time and energy to check every element or application, individually. Moreover, it centralizes the monitoring process unlike the usual approach of IT personnel overseeing different dedicated interfaces.
Earlier security was considered as the main disadvantage of cloud computing. Reliable cloud consulting service providers take the responsibility of ensuring security during the cloud experience such as keeping hackers out of your data and apps. They take security a step ahead by deploying automatic security updates to keep them safe from vulnerabilities. However, it requires some security efforts on behalf of business owners to ensure data safety.